Monday, March 2, 2009

Working so hard I almost forgot to eat!

Okay not really, but I did tell myself I wasn't going to make dinner until I finished this paper, and it turned into me sitting on my couch with my laptop on my lap for hours without moving or doing anything else. I didn't have dinner till 10pm!

I didn't get to work out though :( I skipped going to school today because of the snow storm which means I missed the spin class. Now I have about 3 hours of reading left to do.


Monday, March 02, 2009
Morning
Grilled soy cheese sandwich on an english muffin - Quick-added food 2
1/2 cup(s) fat-free skim milk 1
1 cup gazpacho 2
Subtotal 5
Midday
1/4 package(s) fat-free instant chocolate pudding and pie filling mix 2
1 3/4 Dalie's Slow Cooker Chili 4
Subtotal 6
Evening
1 cup(s) fat-free skim milk 2
1 envelope(s) sugar-free, fat-free instant hot cocoa 1
1/2 cup gazpacho
1
Pita Pizza 3
Subtotal 7
Anytime
393 gm watermelon 2
Subtotal 2
Food POINTS values total used 20
Food POINTS values remaining 0
Activity
No entries for activity.
Activity POINTS values earned 0
Check off these important items daily:
Water
Milk & Milk Products

Fruit & Vegetables
Multivitamin
Healthy Oils
Activity

No comments: