Sunday, March 15, 2009

Bringing back the serious exerciser

Last week was my birthday and what started as a day of not tracking turned into a week. Very bad. Nevertheless, I lost 0.8 at weigh in yesterday. Probably more to do with the week before where I had been really good. So I have to be good this week to make sure that loss stays and maybe get a new one.

The meeting yesterday was about "moving more." For me that really means adding exercise back in and consistently. I started yesterday by biking to my appointment downtown. Next month for the same appointment I hope to run to it (5.5 miles), like I used to do before. Today I ran 2.5 miles. Tomorrow I'm planning on doing the spinning class at the gym.


Saturday, March 14, 2009
Morning
3 item(s) egg white(s) 1
2 cups veggies - Quick-added food 0
Light english muffin - Quick-added food 1
Vitamin C water - Quick-added food 1
Subtotal 3
Midday
1 oz Light Cheddar Cheese - 75% Reduced Fat 1
light english muffin - Quick-added food 1
1 1/2 pound(s) watermelon 4
Subtotal 6
Evening
1 item(s) margarita 5
1 2/3 serving(s) Fast Food nachos with Cheese 14
2 oz Buffalo style chicken tenders 3
10 item(s) french fries 5
Subtotal 27
Anytime
No entries for this meal time.
Subtotal 0
Food POINTS values total used 36
Food POINTS values remaining 0
Activity
33 min bicycling, fast 4
Activity POINTS values earned 4
Check off these important items daily:
Water
Milk & Milk Products
Fruit & Vegetables
Multivitamin
Healthy Oils
Activity





No comments: