Sunday, March 15, 2009

Good day

Amazing lunch today. Check it out at right. It's the pita pizza I posted about earlier, but I made it with 1 cup broccoli, 1 small red peppers, 1/2 red onion, 1 cup fresh spinach and 58g fat free mozzarella cheese (which melted quite nicely I might add).

Delicious for 3.5 points with 1 oil and about 5-6 servings of veggies! Yes, those TWO "pizzas" are 3.5 together! It filled me up for most of the day!

I've actually not eaten very much today and not even feeling hungry. I ended up not finishing all my points. This is generally a bad idea, we'll see how it works out. I did finish most of them, even though some I spent on ice cream :)

Sunday, March 15, 2009
Morning
1 cup(s) fat-free skim milk 2
6 fl oz hot instant cocoa, no sugar added 1
2 medium tangerine(s) 0.5
Subtotal 3.5
Midday
whole wheat pita - Quick-added food 1
1/2 medium red onion(s) 0
1 tsp canola oil 1
58 gm shredded fat-free mozzarella cheese 1.5
1 small sweet red pepper(s) 0
1 cup(s) broccoli 0
1 cup(s) spinach 0
Subtotal 3.5
Evening
1 1/2 oz Mini Pretzel 3
4 large stalk(s) celery 0
Haggen-Dazs chocolate ice cream - Quick-added food 5
1 2/3 Creamy Mexican Dip 4
Subtotal 12
Anytime
No entries for this meal time.
Subtotal 0
Food POINTS values total used 19
Food POINTS values remaining 1
Activity
26 min jogging 3
Activity POINTS values earned 3
Check off these important items daily:
Water
Milk & Milk Products
Fruit & Vegetables
Multivitamin
Healthy Oils
Activity

No comments: