Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Could have made better choices

I could have made better choices today. Dinner was during a meeting and I was a bit too hungry to pass up the pointy food. I should have known better. Then when I got home I really wanted some ice cream (wasn't hungry though). I should've/could've passed that up too. Overall not too bad though.

Wednesday, March 18, 2009
Morning
1 cup(s) fat-free skim milk 2
6 fl oz hot instant cocoa, no sugar added 1
Subtotal 3
Midday
5 oz cooked whole wheat couscous 3
Moroccan veggie - Quick-added food 3
1 item(s) Soft baked Santa Cruz oatmeal raisin cookies 3
Subtotal 9
Evening
1 serving(s) white wine 2
1 serving(s) 100g Cherry Garcia Frozen Yogurt 3
1 1/3 oz blueberries 0
5 oz strawberries 0
1 1/2 Spinach and Cheese Quiche 11
Subtotal 16
Anytime
1 large apple(s) 2
Subtotal 2
Food POINTS values total used 30
Food POINTS values remaining 0
Activity
35 min bicycling, fast 4
Activity POINTS values earned 4
Check off these important items daily:
Water
Milk & Milk Products
Fruit & Vegetables
Multivitamin
Healthy Oils
Activity

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

not too bad