Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Exercise when you have no time: Bike to places!

I thought I had no time to exercise today, but it was a nice day. So I decided to bike instead of grabbing a ride with DF. At the end of the day I will have biked almost 4 miles really fast (12-18mph) and earned 3 APs. Not bad when you think about it. And now I can get to places faster! Plus it means I look like a "biker" today, which I think is cool: jeans tucked inside tall black leather boots, cute low ponytail and a black/gray tight-fitting windproof fleece jacket. I'll have to take a picture sometime.

It's supposed to rain tomorrow so I won't be doing the bike thing, but I am planning on doing the Wii Fit at home. Friday it should be nice so I might bike all the way to my clinic (5 miles each way), to earn a roundtrip total of 7 APs. Would be a good way to round up the week.

No comments: