Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Girl's Night Out / Dining Out

No exercise today, which was the plan because I am a bit sore and just wouldn't have the time. Instead I went to a Mexican restaurant with girlfriends to catch up. I think I did pretty well for the day. I definitely limited my alcohol intake (one mojito, but it was a tall glass :), fresh-made guacamole and probably too many chips, but I had the ceviche appetizer for "dinner" because I knew it would be basically oil-free and healthy (it was also spicy, so I ended up with more chips than originally intended :)

When I got home I felt like having something sweet. I debated grabbing a cup of the Cherry Garcia Frozen Yogurt in the fridge but decided that I wasn't hungry at all, and it was much better to save those points for the rest of the week. As soon as I made that decision I felt it was a great NSV. I wouldn't have done that a couple of weeks ago.

Tomorrow I don't have any activity planned since I have a board meeting (another dinner out), but it's supposed to be quite nice so I'm going to see if I can fit it in somehow.


Tuesday, March 17, 2009
Morning
1 cup(s) fat-free skim milk 2
6 fl oz hot instant cocoa, no sugar added 1
Subtotal 3
Midday
Big salad with some grilled veggies, lentils, and olive oil 3
1 item(s) dinner roll(s) 3
Subtotal 6
Evening
1/3 cup(s) guacamole 2.5
30 item(s) tortilla chips 8
1 1/4 drink(s) Mojito 5
1 cup(s) ceviche 3.5
Subtotal 19
Anytime
Activia light yogurt - Quick-added food 1
1 small banana(s) 1.5
Subtotal 2.5
Food POINTS values total used 30.5
Food POINTS values remaining 0
Activity
No entries for activity.
Activity POINTS values earned 0
Check off these important items daily:
Water
Milk & Milk Products
Fruit & Vegetables
Multivitamin
Healthy Oils
Activity

No comments: