Thursday, March 5, 2009

Sticking to the points!

I thought I would have some left over but in the end I used them all. Tomorrow I'm going out to eat and drink w/ the girls, so I'll have to eat light in the daytime since I only have 4.5 WPA left. I would work out except that I messed up my back in spinning on Wednesday and now I can hardly move! :(

Thursday, March 05, 2009
Morning
Lite English muffin with ham, soy cheese and mustard 3
1/2 cup(s) fat-free skim milk 1
Subtotal 4
Midday
2 slices of ham - Quick-added food 1
2 slices soy cheese - Quick-added food 1
1 small tomato - Quick-added food 0
3 tsp honey mustard 0.5
Wrap - Quick-added food 1
43 gm avocado 1.5
Subtotal 5
Evening
2 1/2 oz Crumbled feta, fat free plain 1.5
Fat free chocolate pudding made with 1 cup ff milk 2
60 gm avocado 2
1 3/4 Roasted Green Beans and Fresh Tomato 1
1 cup gazpacho 2
Subtotal 8.5
Anytime
1 large banana(s) 2
Activia yogurt - Quick-added food 1
Subtotal 3
Food POINTS values total used 20.5
Food POINTS values remaining 0
Activity
No entries for activity.
Activity POINTS values earned 0
Check off these important items daily:
Water

Milk & Milk Products
Fruit & Vegetables

Multivitamin
Healthy Oils
Activity

No comments: