Friday, March 6, 2009

The scale, and on weighing yourself everyday

I used to think that it was important for me to weigh myself everyday. When I'm in maintenance, I think that is still the case, so that nothing "sneaks up on you." But for a while last week, my scale was broken. DF then fixed it and I weighed myself this morning. I've had a good week, staying within my points, drinking my water, 8 GHGs etc. (just not as much exercise as I'd like). But the scale said 147.

147 was what I weighed last Saturday with clothes on. So I started to freak out a bit. Then I remembered that I'd seen this happen before, that the day/night before I would be up/the same and then magically on weigh in day it would register a loss. So I'm hoping that is what is happening here, because I'm going to be frustrated otherwise. (Yeah, I'll get over it, but it'll still be frustrating).

Tomorrow is my 30th birthday and among all the celebrating (we have activities planned all day :) I'm still going to go to my meeting. I'm dying to know where I'm at!

No comments: