Monday, May 5, 2008

Unstructured Free Time

I have two weeks of limbo. I have to work on a paper, but there's nothing specifically scheduled that I have to do (other than dentist appointments and that type of thing). It feels so bizarre. I think I just need to schedule in my exercise and my working time so that I'll feel more in control. I can totally see how this kind of flexibility could turn into lots and lots of eating.

So let's see ...
  • Monday (today) - biking back and forth a ton (5 APs)
  • Tuesday - biking (2 APs), running (3 APs) and power yoga (3 APs)
  • Wednesday - lower body weights + abs (1 AP) and ashtanga vinyasa yoga (3 APs)
  • Thursday - running (3 APs) and hatha yoga (2 APs)
  • Friday - running (3 APs) and upper body weights (1 AP)
Sounds like a plan. I'll check in with how I do.

No comments: