Wednesday, May 7, 2008

"Hey skinny!"

That's what the crossing guard in front of my apartment said to me today as I was coming back from my run. He's been working that post for more than two years, and he sees me most mornings and afternoons, so it's a great NSV!

It's halfway through the week and I promised I would check in with the exercise. So how's it going? Monday I stayed on schedule, biking around town for about 5APs earned. Tuesday I changed things up a bit, I did the biking and yoga (vinayasa at home from Yoga Today) but I did not go running. Instead I cleaned the apartment, which really needed it :)

Today I biked about 5 miles running back and forth between the chiropractor and the supermarket to fill up on some fruits before the weekend (5 APs), went for a 4 mile run (4 APs) and did abs and upper body weights using the resistance band at home (1 AP). Not what I had planned but elbows were hurting from yoga yesterday and I decided to take it easy. I really want to go to the class on Thursday, especially since I won't be able to go to the advanced one on Sunday.

So far I'm on track for the rest of the exercise this week, which is good, because the scale has been up for days now :(

No comments: