Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Random picture post

I ordered some dresses from Ann Taylor in one size too small (4P, which I'm wearing in jackets but I know the girls don't really fit in dresses that way. One dress I know I can fit into soon. The other, even though the same size, I don't think I'll ever be that small. I'll have to return it I think.

But I did find this other dress in my closet that I hadn't tried in a while. I actually ordered it ages ago, and though it was a big size, the girls just refused to get with the program and fit in it. Well, I think they're okay now, what do you think? :)

2 comments:

Acrimony said...

Love the dress! You're beautiful!

KB said...

You look absolutely gorgeous!
Even though I don't know you...I am so proud of you! You have served as my main source of inspiration and motivation. Thank you and keep it up!
You rock!
:D