Saturday, February 28, 2009

Weigh In Day

Not too bad today. Went to meeting to weigh in but did not stay. I lost 2.6 pounds to bring me to 147! Okay I was here almost exactly one year ago but I'm not complaining. I'm back on track and well on my way.

I went out to dinner today and tried to estimate as well as possible. I tried to focus on enjoying the company more than the food, and I think I did pretty well. I need to work out tomorrow though!

Saturday, February 28, 2009
Morning
50 gm Black forest ham 1
1/2 cup(s) Refrigerated Egg Whites 1.5
80 gm frozen pepper strips 0
1 tsp canola oil 1
1 1/2 oz Crumbled feta, fat free plain 1
13 oz watermelon 2
1/4 package(s) fat-free instant chocolate pudding and pie filling mix 2
Subtotal 8.5
Midday
No entries for this meal time.
Subtotal 0
Evening
6 oz cooked tilapia 4
1 1/4 cup(s) red wine 4
dessert (bites of stuff we ordered) 5
grilled veggies at restaurant, sauce, plantains, etc. 15.5
Subtotal 28.5
Anytime
No entries for this meal time.
Subtotal 0
Food POINTS values total used 37
Food POINTS values remaining 0
Activity
No entries for activity.
Activity POINTS values earned 0
Check off these important items daily:
Water
Milk & Milk Products
Fruit & Vegetables
Multivitamin
Healthy Oils

Activity

No comments: