Sunday, February 22, 2009

Food diary - under points!

I haven't finished the day yet, but it is almost over. I didn't end up exercising, but it was a pretty good day food-wise. I ate mostly filling foods, got almost all of 8 Good Health Guidelines, and ate over 10 servings of fruits and veggies. I always do best when I get 8+ servings of those. I already have my day tomorrow mostly planned out, and my lunch packed. Feeling GOOD!


Sunday, February 22, 2009
Morning
1 serving(s) 1/2 cup egg whites from box 1
1 oz Crumbled feta, fat free plain 1
1/4 cup(s) salsa 0
1 serving(s) 1 ham round 1
1 tsp canola oil 1
veggie stirfry - 1/2 cup 0
1/3 cup(s) fat-free skim milk 0.5
Subtotal 4.5
Midday
100 gm tangerine(s) 0.5
2 Zero POINTS®-Value Vegetable Soup 1
Subtotal 1.5
Evening
4 1/2 oz cooked brown rice 2.5
Stirfry veggies - Quick-added food 0
1 SetPOINTS Turkey, ground, 93% lean/7% fat, raw 5
Subtotal 7.5
Anytime
1 cup(s) fat-free skim milk 2
1 envelope(s) Rich Chocolate Cocoa, No Sugar Added 1
Activia FF yogurt - Quick-added food 1
85 gm banana(s) 1
Subtotal 5
Food POINTS values total used 18.5
Food POINTS values remaining 1.5
Activity
No entries for activity.
Activity POINTS values earned 0
Check off these important items daily:
Water
Milk & Milk Products
Fruit & Vegetables
Multivitamin
Healthy Oils
Activity


Notes
~28 g of protein for breakfast




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you are back on track!!! Great menu. :-)