Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Incorporating exercise back

Another good day! That makes 5 in a row!

I actually retook the points quiz today and realized that I'm in the borderline between 20 and 21 points (by a few ounces as of this past Saturday's weigh in. I didn't take that extra point most of this week (Saturday, Sunday, Tuesday) and it will (hopefully) be gone on Saturday so I decided to take it for the rest of the week.

I actually got back to the gym today, after 7+ days of not going. I went to spinning class and did some abs/stretching afterwards. I might've overdone it since my knee doesn't feel too great right now and I definitely pulled a muscle on my back (when stretching, go figure!!). I'm treating the back with heat right now and I might schedule an appointment with the chiro about my knee. It hasn't been feeling too great lately. Another reason to try to get this weight off me!!

Anyway, here's my menu for today. I feel like I ate a lot of food. I still have my cocoa and milk to drink (been doing that for a few days now, it's a nice sweet end to the day, since I crave it sometimes--okay almost always).


Wednesday, February 25, 2009
Morning
English muffin with ham and laughing cow 3
Subtotal 3
Midday
4 1/2 oz cooked brown rice 2.5
4 oz Turkey, ground, 93% lean/7% fat, raw 4
veggies - Quick-added food 0
Subtotal 6.5
Evening
5 oz cooked brown rice 2.5
1 1/4 oz shredded fat-free mozzarella cheese 1
1 1/2 cup(s) fat-free skim milk 2.5
1 cup veggies - Quick-added food 0
6 fl oz hot instant cocoa, no sugar added 1
1 oz cooked trimmed pork loin 1
200 gm watermelon 1
Subtotal 9
Anytime
89 gm banana(s) 1
Activia yogurt - Quick-added food 1
2 medium tangerine(s) 0.5
Subtotal 2.5
Food POINTS values total used 21
Food POINTS values remaining 0
Activity
55 min spinning 7
15 min weight training, free weights, vigorous effort 1
Activity POINTS values earned 8
Check off these important items daily:
Water
Milk & Milk Products
Fruit & Vegetables
Multivitamin
Healthy Oils
Activity

No comments: