Monday, February 23, 2009

Doing well staying on track!

Still no exercise today, and likely none tomorrow as I have meetings upon meetings all day. But Wednesday I'm doing spinning in the afternoon. Then some weight lifting. But I did pretty well points-wise today. Just used a few since I was feeling hungry. And my NSV for the day is that the school had free bagels in the morning and I passed right by them (three times!) and did not partake. Yipee!

[Correction: I had to fix the points because I had planned them out for the evening but then DF decided to cook a spicy pork recipe we love and I ate that instead, as well as quite a bit of wine ;) Still only used 5 WPA points so not bad]

Monday, February 23, 2009
Morning
1 serving(s) 1 ham round 1
2 tbsp fat-free cream cheese 0.5
1/2 cup(s) fat-free skim milk 1
1 item(s) Light Multi-Grain English Muffin 1
Subtotal 3.5
Midday
5 1/2 oz cooked whole wheat pasta 3
turkey sauce - Quick-added food 3
2 medium tangerine(s) 0.5
1/2 cup stirfry veggies - Quick-added food 0
Subtotal 6.5
Evening
2 1/2 ounce - cooked lean pork
3.5
veggie stirfry - Quick-added food 0
5 oz cooked brown rice 2.5
1 1/2 cups red wine
5
Subtotal 11
Anytime
88 gm banana(s) 1
5 1/4 oz grapes 1.5
Activia yogurt 1
1/2 oz Crumbled feta, fat free plain 0.5
0.5 cup veggies - Quick-added food 0
1 Zero POINTS®-Value Vegetable Soup 0
Subtotal 4
Food POINTS values total used 25
Food POINTS values remaining 0
Activity
No entries for activity.
Activity POINTS values earned 0
Check off these important items daily:
Water
Milk & Milk Products
Fruit & Vegetables
Multivitamin
Healthy Oils
Activity

No comments: