Friday, February 27, 2009

Stuck to my plan on a tough day!

Yesterday was a tough day food-wise. But I stuck to my plan and avoided an assortment of chips and free beer (I don't like most American beers--Miller/Coors, yuck--but they're hard to pass up when they're free). I decided in the middle of the day to attend a school play at my old law school. It was fantastic except that I knew I wouldn't have time for dinner. I stopped at CVS and got a South Beach high protein bar (at 3 points, it's a bit much as a 'snack', but it was satisfying). I ate that and chugged my water that I had with me. Later I knew I had the points so after the second party I had some yummy prosecco. All in all, a pretty good day!


Thursday, February 26, 2009
Morning
1/2 cup(s) fat-free skim milk 1
English muffin with ham and laughing cow 3
Subtotal 4
Midday
5 oz cooked whole wheat pasta 2.5
3 1/2 oz Turkey, ground, 93% lean/7% fat, raw 3.5
1 medium apple(s) 1
Subtotal 7
Evening
1 serving(s) South Beach Diet high protein cereal bar 3
1 1/2 cup(s) Prosecco 5
Subtotal 8
Anytime
89 gm banana(s) 1
Activia yogurt - Quick-added food 1
2 medium tangerine(s) 0.5
1 tall Caffe Latte, Made With Non-Fat Milk 2
Subtotal 4.5
Food POINTS values total used 23.5
Food POINTS values remaining 0
Activity
No entries for activity.
Activity POINTS values earned 0
Check off these important items daily:
Water
Milk & Milk Products
Fruit & Vegetables
Multivitamin
Healthy Oils
Activity

No comments: