Sunday, February 22, 2009

Returned to meetings

I went back yesterday. The verdict: 149.8. Almost 15 pounds heavier than my lowest weight of 135.5. But I'm doing it. One step at a time. This weekend I want to get control of my eating. Yesterday was good. I sat at a bar in front of a plate of nachos and did not partake in ONE. I had my beer (I had alloted points for it) and chewed on jalapeno peppers which made my mouth to hot to do anything. I stuck to my 20 points.

I also made a big pot of Zero Point Soup yesterday and stir-fried a bunch of veggies. Had some of them in an egg white omelet this morning. I'm having 3 cups of the zero point soup for lunch and veggies with 93% FF ground turkey and brown rice for dinner. A few days of sticking to 20 points should help my stomach "shrink" back and not feel so hungry all the time! Especially when I'm eating so many veggies.

I'm going to try to do yoga today, but I have a big paper to finish, so if I don't get to it, I won't beat myself up. I'm trying to get back on track slowly, I don't have to do it all at once.

No comments: