Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Today

Let's see how I did ...

The bad: I skipped gym to supposedly work and then didn't work as hard as I really should've(watched TV while working, that's never good). I also had two pieces of chocolate late at night. Shouldn't have stayed up so late.

The okay:

Food today:
- coffee with splash ff milk (0)
- light english muffin with hummus (2)
- small banana (1.5)
- lean cuisine grilled chicken club (6)
- 1 apple (1)
- 1 cup of pineapple (1)
- 1 cup of watermelon chunks (1)
- 1 bag of wheat honey pretzels (3)
- 1 grilled cheese sandwich with 1 ounce 50% ff pepperjack cheese and 1 tomato (4)
- 2 chocolates (4)

I biked back and forth from school today, I'd say that's 2 APs total.

That's not too bad, about 6 servings of F/V, some dairy, a little bit of exercise. Not a bad start.

The Great: I passed by a vending machine today and saw that I could get two packs of Starbusts for the price of one. I almost did it. Then I thought, what is the point of that? Of course I'll eat them all and there's absolutely no reason to do it.

No comments: