Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Can't think of a good title

I have readers? :) Donna, thanks for your post! I didn't think anyone was reading this (no one I know personally knows about this blog). You've inspired me to keep posting and stay accountable.

I haven't officially weighed in for a couple of weeks, but I know I'm up from 142 (probably at 145 right now) which would put me in the "overweight" category again. I feel disgusted with myself and yet I know how feeling that way usually leads to me eating MORE instead of less. I'm trying to take it one day at a time until my final exams are over in two weeks. Afterwards, I will have more time to work out (at least during vacation through January) and DF has a plan for us that we will work out EVERY DAY during vacation. I think we can do that. I don't ever want to go back to where I was, and I will fight like hell against it.

No comments: