Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Not so good day but still 100% OP

I just found out I got charged $100 for not showing up to an appointment that I simply forgot. I feel so stupid (plus I thought the charge was $50, not $100, I don't know when they changed that). I still have appointments left with them so I don't know about contesting.

Anyway it's not been a very good study day at all and my test is tomorrow. Nevertheless I feel proud that I have otherwise stayed on plan, even though I am totally stressing out. I really wanted to open and devour the bag of chocolate chips in my pantry today but instead I made some hot tea. That's a huge step for me.

I'm a little hungrier today but I'm still on track to use my points and maybe the 3APs I earned biking today (yay for running errands quickly AND getting exercise in). Anyway, no matter what happens at the test tomorrow (and in the 64 hours of writing madness that will follow it), I think I should acknowledge and be proud of the small victories.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi DJ,
I found you on the WW 50+ board. Decided to check out your site and I'm glad I did. I started my first round on WW over a year ago, lost 30#s but allowed life to interfere with my progress and fell off the wagon. I managed to keep off the weight up until a few weeks ago. I gained about 7 back. (A trip to Mexico and Christmas did it to me)
I recently recommited so I'm looking for inspiration and I found some on your site. Thanks for sharing your story. You are smokin hot! wishing you all the best in 2009.
~Morapiggy (DaMora)
www.freewebs.com/morapiggy/