Saturday, December 13, 2008

Fessing up

I weighed in this morning at home (still haven't returned to meetings) and updated my stats. I am now at 145.4. :(

This time last year I weighed 139.

Thinking about it that way makes me depressed. But I think that kind of attitude has been holding me back (I'm already up, who cares if I have another piece of chocolate? etc.)

I have started taking control back. Today, I've tracked everything that's gone into my mouth and so far I've got 4 veggie servings, 2 dairies and 1 oil. I have to drink more water. I've still got 8 points left, and later on I'm going to do some light biking/spinning while studying. I have a holiday party to go to today, and I resolve to enjoy the people, not the food!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just wanted to thank you for sharing your story. Your blog is helping me remember why I started WW in the first place, and why I'm re-committing. You're an inspiration! :D