Saturday, December 13, 2008

The right outfit really makes you feel good

Or in this case, the right dress. I've been feeling down for more than a month for letting myself gain weight, and DF at least could see that. He hasn't seen this dress yet, but we're about to go to a holiday party and holy smokes! Am I glad I spent the $80 on this Suzi Chin dress! (I got it through RueLaLa, message me if you aren't a member). Actually I just followed my own link to Nordstrom and saw more of her dresses, she even has them in plus sizes--how awesome!

I don't know if this will be the end of my upward spiral (I really want it to be) but putting this dress on (and I'm sure what will follow tonight, I will update my post!) has given me the inspiration to get back on there!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG - you are a beautiful girl. Your blog helped me so much tonite. Are you on facebook? I have my before and during pictures on there. If you are, look for me. My full name is Janet Billings. If you're not on there, email me billingsjanet@yahoo.com and I will send you a few pix. You are right that looking at my before pix really does help.

Anonymous said...

I'm laughing b/c previous post came up as anonymous and I included my full name and email address. I guess I'm not so tech savvy.

Anonymous said...

DJ - here is the link to my facebook before and during pix.
http://www.facebook.com/photos.php?id=651001193#/album.php?aid=39880&id=651001193

hope it works.