Monday, July 28, 2008

Just do it!

After a binge-full weekend (which at least included a 4 mile run) I did actually write down everything I've had to eat today.

It's 7pm and I have 2.5 points left (plus 2 APs from 1 hour of power yoga) and I have already probably exceeded my weeklies this week. No matter, I am getting back on track slowly. I've checked off ALL my fruits and veggies today, ALL my waters, exercise, two dairies, two oils, yay!

And even though I'm up 4 pounds from my lowest (yes, 140 now). I do have to remember how far I've come. That's what the pictures are about. Dec. '06, after one month on WW and the other picture was taken yesterday at the beach with DBF. There is a huge difference and I felt today while doing power yoga. First of all, I looked HOT doing high plank to low pushups -- you could see my muscles! -- I could also do high plank to low pushup! I really have to remember how far I've come and how I never want to go back to where I was.

Tracking on the blog didn't go so well so far :-) I'm just going to leave those posts up anyway, as reminders. I might randomly post a menu for the day, but I won't do it everyday.

I just got a whole bunch of Nike gear that I ordered on sale (running shorts and tops) and I can't wait to wear it all! I love buying cute workout clothes :)

1 comment:

KB said...

Hey!
Great pic! You look SO good :)
I'm sure you looked hot and felt hot while doing that push-up to plank. I LOVE new workout clothes too. Keep it up!