Tuesday, July 1, 2008

A Balancing Act

That's what life is, most of the time, I think. That's what weight loss (and weight maintenance, this summer), has been for me. I've been giving my knee sometime to recover from the tendinitis flare-up last week. I think I need to kick it back up today, because the scale was up this morning. I'm thinking a run may be in order, rain or shine, this afternoon. 

Yoga was fantastic yesterday, the instructor once again used me as a model for a few poses (triangle, downward dog, child's pose, warrior I and warrior II) which of course feels pretty damn good. I think I need to do more sun salutations though, it only takes a few days for muscles to atrophy and I really want more definition in mine.

I'm going to Miami this weekend with DBF to visit the family. It should be a good time, but it means I'll have to wear my bikini / bathing suits! I'm hoping we get to go on my cousin's boat, I'm excited and a little freaked about it. Along with my clothes being a bit tight, it might make it easier to eat ealthier :)

No comments: