Monday, June 2, 2008

Biking!

I biked 25 miles on Sunday on my commuter bike and tennis shoes (no toe clips or anything). According to the guy with the Garmin, we kept a 15.5 mile pace, which is pretty impressive considering some of the hills. Next time I'll probably double that distance, but in my workhorse Trek Touring 520 with biking shoes and clipped pedals, which should make it easier.

I'm so glad that there's a group of people at my firm who like to do this, I think there will be trips pretty much every weekend. It's very exciting! :)

The eating is still not going so well, but at least I'm working out.

1 comment:

KB said...

Great job!! That's really cool that there's a group of people at your firm who share your hobby!

I can't wait to get a "good" bike and ride more.

*And thanks for the comments on my blog :) It does help to know someone out there is rooting for you!