Friday, June 27, 2008

Restaurant List

Six weeks into my summer program and I have never paid for my own lunch on a workday (I've also never skipped lunch). There's been a few sandwhich lunches but for the most part, they have been in very nice restaurants downtown. Below is an almost (but not quite) exhaustive list.

Through a lot of running and biking, I've maintained my initial 4 pound gain, so that I've been holding steady at 139 or so. I'm not trying to lose at this point, just stay the same.






1 comment:

KB said...

Hey Girl! You're back :)
Great job maintaining...That is just as hard (Especially when free food is involved).
Exercise has always been easy for me. Eating has been the struggle. But you are doing so well!
I'm glad that you are still keeping the scale in your life. I know what happens when you let it take a vacation ;)
Keep it up!!